We look to invest first in people and in the technologies that are disrupting FoodTech. PeakBridge invests…
…across the food value chain
…in passionate entrepreneurs, ambitious teams born to build their business. They should have a sharp focus on bringing real customer value in big niche markets with a scalable business model.
…in companies with unique technology and/or know-how with successful proof-of-concept or market validation. They should be able to demonstrate the specific advantages they have over their competition.
…in companies where we can add value by accelerating growth. We offer strategic support to create real and lasting businesses through our unparalleled network and partners, active board participation, business development, leading exit strategies and syndication opportunities.
…in companies that are building a sustainable future . We believe FoodTech’s ultimate goal is to have a positive impact. PeakBridge adheres to the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Framework for Private Equity as published by InvestEurope, the UN Global Compact Principles and UNPRI. It has been shown that sustainable companies tend to significantly outperform their less sustainable counterparts.
Here are some of the areas in which a startup may contribute:
- Consumer: Address consumer needs and trends for sustainable, healthy food
- Technology: Transfer of technology from other domains
- SDG: support the 17 Sustainable Development Goals of the UN
- Environment: slow climate change, reduce emissions, pollution and waste
- Social: maintain social business relationships, contribute to the community
- Governance: transparency and adherence to strict corporate governance guidelines